Monday, March 14, 2011

KEEP IT SHORT

 

THIS is a story of an umbrella repairer who does
his job with utmost concentration. A lady known to
him comes in between and tells about her family problems very seriously.
Our friend nods his head frequently in acceptance
of what she says. Finally, she says bye to him and
then our friend asks: "Then why can't you bring that umbrella, I shall make it all right!"
This is what I recollected when I got a reply that
has no connection with what I mentioned in my communication with a friend of mine who always is
very busy in his activities.
Moral: I learnt a lesson to make the points very
short but clear to somebody, particularly during his/her busy schedule ensuring proper attention.
 Courtesy: An old story.
(THIS SHORT ARTICLE WAS PUBLISHED IN GULF DAILY NEWS.)


No comments: